Hello from Switzerland

Julez86

May 24, 2011
St. Gallen, Switzerland
Hello folks :wave:

I’m 25y. from St. Gallen, Eastern Switzerland.

I did some paper modelling at school when I was 10.
We could buy pre-printed models like trains and castles. These models though weren’t as complex and detailed like the ones I have recently seen on the net.

by accident I stumbled over some p-craft-sites and seen some amazing stuff. Like the "Walz Hardcore Cycle Mille Miglia" o_O. hamr

So I got interested in this art made out of paper and/or card.

I must say I’m totally new to this papercrafting and haven’t done anything like this in years.

Probably best would be to start with some easy (maybe level 2-3 on a scale from 1-5) models to learn some tricks and check my skills. Then if I’m fine go on to a higher level.

My interests are realistic models from: naval, SciFi, cars, bikes, architecture, figures.

My hobbies: Football, listening to music, watching ManUnited (addicted Mancunian), reading books, wakeboarding, and other kind of sports

Is there something you guys would recommend for starters? And which paper/card should be used? Is there a standard for all models or does it vary?

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
hi from zwave

hi! honestly, post another 10 posts and go check out the down loads area of the site. check it out. also if you are intrested in some sci fi models im in the middle of making some halo models. so far im nearly finished a pillar of autumn (from halo) prototype, and my halo covenant spirit dropship prototype. if you want either shoot me an email at samwave343@Gmail.com
keep on waving!:cool:
and welcome to Zealot!:thumb:

kevmeister

May 27, 2011
Welcome my friend im new too so we can help to each other in order to improve our techniques