Hello from Portugal

Noctivaga

Hello to all. I'm from Portugal and I found this forum when I was looking for the Disney Pixar Cars charaters models to do with my son, because he loves them, but it wasn't easy. Now, I already found some of them but can anyone help me finding Lightning McQueen, Mack's trailer, Sally, The King, Lizzie, Red, Sarge, Chick Hicks, Flo, Frank, tractor, Boost, DJ, Wingo and Ferrari models? I know I'm asking a lot but you never know... I'd never made any work in this area, it is a completely new world for me, but I think it is a non return way because I'm enchanted with these pieces of art, they are beautiful, and I intend do put my hands on the job and do the all colleccion, if it is possible. I never imagined that we could do such a extraordinary things with paper. I know that it is not going to be easy but I count with your help!

Best regardes to all of you!
Thank's for everything!

silveroxide

I believe I said hi on another paper site, but welcome aboard and hope to see some of your works here as well. See you around the forums.

Noctivaga

Hello silveroxide, and thak's again for your welcomes.
I didn't find what I'm looking for yet, so I'm trying in this forum too. But it is not being easy. All the sites that I've found have links to Webdudes web site (Paperian) that is not working for a long time.
Best regards.