Hello from New Mexico

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Happy New Year...Just realized I joined a long time ago and never came back or introduced my self...my hobby has developed into card models of obscure military vehicles, Pre-WW1 and WW1, Pre-WW2 and WW2. Vehicles like 1945 Scammell Pioneer SV/2S recovery vehicle, currently fully detailing the engine in 1/25th scale. I tend to detail as much as possible and spend hours researching for details of the build before I ever start, then when building, if it can be made to work, wenches, adding a detailed engine where one was not included, instrument clusters ...you get the idea. Completely OCD!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I went through your gallery. You did a SPECTACULAR JOB on the trailer! It looks very realistic. You skills are astounding!
As for wanting to add as much detail as possible, i know the feeling. I am the same way.
By all means, please post a regular build thread in the open forum. I think that other builders could learn a great deal from your builds.

I am looking forward to seeing more of your AMAZING WORK!!!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Believe it or not...that was my FIRST build....But I studied the talents of many others as I built and learned along the way...
Thank-you! for the complements.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
WOW, If that was your first build, I am GREATLY looking forward to seeing what you can do now!!!