Hello from Montreal

Speedway

Aug 10, 2011
I seem always to have to be building what I want from card board stock
last time i had any thing in metal were some toys from Santa Claus back in the late 50's

Plastic stock is very expensive and not always what I want so card board severs the purpose very well

for my Lionel trains, I have several underconstrution at the moment as I am very oriented towards the 1/50 to 1/43 scale trucks

a mixture of white foam and cardboard with a bit of time always seems to come out OK . When I found this site I thought well maybe thier would be some tips that i coud pick up and make my stuff look better

so here I am

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum Speedway. There is a great Train section and you will have both fronts covered with the wealth of information stored here. Please post pics of your work. Everybody loves pictures! I started on cardboard when I was a child, and there just any models or toys available, or of such poor quality, of the shows i watched. I wanted the "Chariot", from "Lost in Space" so bad, I must have built 20 interpretations of it. This dates my age. I remember my mother wondering where all the album covers were going! That was a really good source of card stock for quite a while for me, probably others too!

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
Welcome to Zealot. You'll find everything you need under one roof here. Enjoy your stay {you will} and have fun {you will} :thumb: