Hello from France

Ikarus38

Nov 6, 2015
Hello everybody, I'm a french fan of papercraft, my name is Maxime, I am 26 years old and I disocvered the papercraft three years ago on comics forum. I started with basic cubeecraft and now I make a various model (the bigger is an 60cm Ultraman and a Jay Garrick helmet for a friend in progress).

If you have a question, I will respond with pleasure.

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
Welcome to Zealot!
You have joined a friendly forum. :D

Open a thread and show us some of your models..... We'd love to see them.... :)

The most important is: To have FUN here. Enjoy!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome!! Thank You so much for posting an Introduction and giving us the chance to greet you. Welcome to Zealot!

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
Welcome aboard Max. This is a nice place to share and learn. I had much more inspirations here than in all the rest of the web!

If you want to create a photo album to show us your works go to gallery and click on create new album. We'll wait to see something from you.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Welcome aboard! :)

You may create your thread in the section which describes the topic of your thread best. So if you are building a paper doll / figure you may post it in the Paper figurines section:
http://www.zealot.com/forums/anime-cartoons-figurines-paperdolls.397/

SciFi items go into the Science Fiction / Fantasy section, plane models in the plane section etc.

Don't worry if you have chosen a wrong section by accident; just PM one of the Moderators and we'll try to fix it. :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)