Hello from East Texas

Salvage0ne

Mar 27, 2012
Hi, my name is Ken I'm 46, and my hobbies are building styrene models of mostly sci-fi stuff, and I am also into r/c design of the same kind of craft. I'd like to see a nice scale ship built of an X-wing that can actually fly under it's own power as an r/c without breaking apart during flight, lol...anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Henderson. Thanks.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. You will find that the majority of the modelers here started out with plastic models. My first plastic model was way back in the days of AURORA, I believe it was a PT-26 or the Peashooter. I still buy plastic models on occassions and I use them extensively as reference material for my paper models. As for Sci-Fi, you have come to the right place. There are many models depicted here but Sci-Fi seems to rule the roost. Browse, choose and start building. We all hope to see some of your works as soon as you feel comfortable. See you around the forums.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: SalvageOne, at first I thought that read SavageOne, and I thought, what a great avatar, I wish I had thought of it!

You have landed in the midst of SciFi lovers, and Science Fantasy too. Normally, we are known as a Group Evaluating Exceptional Kinetics, or G.E.E.K.s. you are now One of us!. Welcome aboard and sing three times, Goobo Gaaba Goobo Gaaba, One of us one of us, and the deal will be set. :)

Silver, I was trying to write a funny welcome and you beat me by one minute!!:p