Hello from Catalonia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by XGE, Jul 11, 2018 at 9:02 PM.

1. XGE

XGE New Member

Hi everybody,

This is Xavier, from Barcelona (capital city of Catalonia Republic)
    I'm a papercrefter from 1978
    Cybergrinder and zathros like this.
  2. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

Hello XGE, we do have other members from Catalonia, very nice to have you, and Thank You so much for posting your Introduction. Please feel free to post pictures of absolutely anything you have made, real or model, no matter what it is. :)
  3. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator Moderator

Welcome to the forum! :)

Take a look around and make yourself comfortable. I'd love to see some pics of your previous work. :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator Moderator

Hello XGE,

Welcome to Zealot. As mentioned, we have many members from all over the world. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.
    If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
    If you have any photos of anything that you have already made, please post them. We love seeing photos.
    When you build a new model, I would like to encourage you to post a build thread. Reason why, is because, build threads are a great way to show off your skills as well as highlight areas that you are having problems with and need help or to show your solution for that problem area.
    Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.
  5. snowmanX

snowmanX New Member

Greetings from Alaska, good to have you!