Hello from Brazil!

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Hello, everyone!

First of all, I must apologize for my terrible English, but I think you'll all be able to understand me. And I need to say that I thought I had done this before, but I have been kindly reminded to do so. So, my apologies for passing this by.
Well, who am I? A 45 y.o. Brazilian Navy retired Officer, who now works in a private company, as a GIS Analyst. Don't worry about that :mrgreen:
I have decided to join ZEALOT because the papercraft bug has bitten me, and I got addicted to it! As a kid, I really liked to assemble plastic models, and I wanted to go back to it, but prices in Brazil are abusive...:cry:
So, I have discovered papercraft, and started collecting and assembling everything I could, about what I like: Star Trek, Star Wars, DC and Marvel Super Heroes, old and new sci-fi movies, well, a lot of stuff! sign1
I think what makes me even more enthusiastic by the day about papercraft are the great, free models (and costumes!!!) you find in the internet, their quality, and all the things you can do at almost no cost.
After all this being said, I can only wish a great year for all of us!
Thank you all for your attention,

Rogerio Silva:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum,

No need to worry about your English (just make Google Translator your best friend). There are many people here from all around the world.

As you can see, we have a HUGE number of members that are into SCI-FI, not only that but there are MANY FREE SCI-FI models out there. If there is anything specific that you are looking for, we can help you find such (or at least point you in the right direction).

I look forward to seeing your work.

Once again welcome aboard.

Z

Zathros

Hello, everyone!

First of all, I must apologize for my terrible English, but I think you'll all be able to understand me. And I need to say that I thought I had done this before, but I have been kindly reminded to do so. So, my apologies for passing this by.
Well, who am I? A 45 y.o. Brazilian Navy retired Officer, who now works in a private company, as a GIS Analyst. Don't worry about that :mrgreen:
I have decided to join ZEALOT because the papercraft bug has bitten me, and I got addicted to it! As a kid, I really liked to assemble plastic models, and I wanted to go back to it, but prices in Brazil are abusive...:cry:
So, I have discovered papercraft, and started collecting and assembling everything I could, about what I like: Star Trek, Star Wars, DC and Marvel Super Heroes, old and new sci-fi movies, well, a lot of stuff! sign1
I think what makes me even more enthusiastic by the day about papercraft are the great, free models (and costumes!!!) you find in the internet, their quality, and all the things you can do at almost no cost.
After all this being said, I can only wish a great year for all of us!
Thank you all for your attention,

Rogerio Silva:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I speak Spanish and a little German too. I know people here in America, too many, that don't speak English as well as you write it, and it is their only language! I wouldn't worry about that one bit. Please post some pics of anything you have built, We love pictures here! :welcome1: to the forum. :)

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Zathros,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I loved the idea of posting pictures, but (damn NEWBIES!:curse::cry:sign1) where do I post them? Which thread?
Thanks for your pateince and tolerance.:eek:ops:

Z

Zathros

You can post the pictures in your posts by clicking on the "Go Advanced" Tab underneath the "Reply" windows. You Browse to the picture on your computer and then upload it. You will see when you click the tab, it becomes obvious. :)