Hello from Australia

Jupiter

Hello all,

I have been involved in plastic modelling for years, but only in the last 12 months have I been interested in card modelling. And one of the reasons is storage. Unbuilt plastic kits take up a lot of room, but an unbuilt paper kit is little more than a big magazine in thickness. I can also print several versions of the same kit, which is useful for trial runs and experimenting.

I'm interested in a range of subjects, but tend to avoid anything not based in reality. So no Star Trek, for example.

Anyway, thanks guys.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot.

There are many model builder here who have started out in plastic and switched over to paper (for many reason).
Granted, there is a very large SCI-FI community here. However we have many members who are not into SCI-FI. So it does not matter if you are into SCI-FI or not. EVERYONE who is interested in model building and wants to learn more about the hobby and get more involved in the community as a whole is always welcome. So I hope that you will feel at home here.

If you have photos of the models that you have built, by all means, please post them (WE LOVE SEEING PHOTOS)!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I am looking forward to seeing your work!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
There are many reality based models. Such as the up and coming Orion series. Poke around the forum and you will find the links. Welcome to Zealot! Can be had Here (for FREE!): https://axm61.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/axm-orion-eft-1-model/

orion_exploration_flight_test_1-jpg.139403

Jupiter

Thanks,

I grabbed the free AXM Orion EFT-1 model. Looks good. Instructions would be handy, but I can wait (or work it out for myself).

I'm not totally against sci-fi subjects, but nothing out there has grabbed my attention.