Hello everyone!

Joseph Vogt

May 14, 2015
Norwood Ohio
Hello,
My name is Joe i am from Norwood Ohio, i am a fan of SCIFI shows like BSG, Star Wars and Star trek i recently found and joined this site i like the threads on paper props, i am a collector of toys from the shows and recently started putting a Battlestar Galactica Coustume together. i also like Buck Rogers, and i am starting to build some paper props that i found on this site. so thank you for those props.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Hi Joe, I moved you post to it's own thread. This is YOUR Introduction, and you deserve your own thread. This way we don't miss you, and can welcome you to Zealot. Please, feel free to post anything you have made, we we are Happy to have you on board! Welcome to Zealot! :)

Reactions: Joseph Vogt

baxter16

May 3, 2015
welcome to the forum. you will find many interesting things here as well as people to give help and advice.

cheers
bax

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
thumbsup

Not only that, but it seems that you are the first to have TWO introduction threads! Well, I know how that happened, but well, it's better than having none! ;)

Welcome here as well, Joe! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Please feel free to post pictures in this thread of anything you have made, no matter how long ago. We love seeing the works of other members. :)