Hello everyone

H

HobbyUniverse

Hey I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is nicholas and I love hobbies. I have done alot of different hobbies in my day and I will gladly share all the knowledge i have on any hobby with all of you. I have done in the past close up magic, ham radio, balloon twisting, shark fishing, ice fishing, clay modeling, and so many more. I can't get enough. I also have a website that I created that i think you might like call http://www.hobbyuniverse.org I try to update it with new stuff daily and would love for you guys to check it out. If you have anything you would like to display on the site please feel free to let me know. I am always up for displaying your hard work. Well thanks for listening to me guys and girls and i look forward to talking with all of you.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard, I checked your site and it is an interesting Idea of expanding hobby interest. There is something missing on your site and that is Contact information. And as for this hobby, how would you categorize it, as paper modeling or broken down into separate categories ie; Aviation, Ships. Sci-Fi etc. But in the meantime, browse the site, enjoy and see you around the forums.

HobbyUniverse

HobbyUniverse
Thank you for the warm welcome.

hey silveroxide and thank you for the warm welcome and checking out my site I am glad you liked it. Per your request I am adding a contact me tab to the site. I also am working on getting up a section on each page where people can submit there pictures and comments on each hobby :). As far as answering your question about paper modeling I plan on adding that as well and I would categorize it as paper modeling but it will be broke down into sub categories for different types of paper models. Are you interested in starting your own site or were you just curious how i would use it on mine. If you are doing your own I can give you lots of advice. Thank you again and hope to talk to you soon.