Hello everyone:)

RuiAlex

Hello everyone, and happy new year:)

My name is Rui and I'm portuguese.

I'm presently slowly building a 1/350 titanic model, a 1/72 skyvan with a special personal livery which will include a diorama with an old african control tower built from scratch and studying a way to add interior lighting to a Boeing 314 clipper in 1/144. I also have a original series Battlestar Galactica I want to light up with fiber optics. I'm also building a ghostbuster proton pack from scratch! SO you see I want to do everything at the same time. But my occupation in education leaves me very little time for one model, let alone all these projects.

Still... I wanted to try some paper models, mainly real space crafts like Pioneer and Voyager... But I started watching BSG on DVD and I thought of searching for a new model and found this forum with a 3 foot one. WOOOOOW - and then I found you are building the entire fleet! That was a child's dream from when I watched the original series - to have models of the fleet following the original galactica model... So I had to come here!

So here's a bit of me and my modelling hobbies.

Best to everyone!

Rui

T

Tim Crowe

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to some pictures of your builds.

Tim

Welcome! Lot's of free downloads here, more from the on-line shops. For real-space, take a look at the Lower Hudson Valley Challenger Center (Pioneer and a couple of Voyagers) - jleslie48.com .

Yogi

RuiAlex

Welcome! Lot's of free downloads here, more from the on-line shops. For real-space, take a look at the Lower Hudson Valley Challenger Center (Pioneer and a couple of Voyagers) - jleslie48.com .

Yogi

That is a GREAT link, Yogi! I've also found one with the aliens universe, including a work in progress project of LV426, where Aliens, the second movie, took place... I'm sure you know it but for those that stumble upon this and don't know it here it is:

http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/aliens_papirove_modely/aliens-lv426_gb.html

Rui