Hello, everybody.

McFortner

Press Release
September 15th, 2001
Stockbridge, GA, USA

The New Southern Railway is pleased to announce the purchase of two additional engines to its growing list of rail stock. A GP20 locomotive for freight service and a 0-6-0 with tender for excursion are under contract for purchase. Both of these units previously served under the original Southern Railway and will be refurbished and repainted to represent their historic role with that railway. Their enterance into service on the NSR is currently projected for the end of the 4th quarter of 2001

- - - - -

In Real World Terms

I just bought an Althern GP20 Southern locomotive and a Tyco 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive for (*ahem*) my son's layout for Christmas. Although since he already has a Southern GP50, I may convince my wife to let me keep the GP20 for myself! ;) :rolleyes:

as far as pictures go, I need to remember to take the film to get developed. I've also done some work on a few buildings that I want to take pictures of and share. Hopefully I will have the pictures in the next few days to post.

That is about it,
Michael

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
As Always......

88 is late.
Welcome to the Gauge. Every one here is pretty cool. Watch out for the box. it was last seen in Colorado, maybe headed your way.