Hello! everybody, I am loratadine!

loratadine

Hello, I am loratadine, I am interest in paper model making, especially the military armor. Because I already work, so this few years I have less time to make paper model, but I still want to go to some paper model forum to get reference of paper making.
To say frankly, I am not just a "downloader", I really have some paper model product, but I haven't share my paper model picture in this forum.
Thx for Raven black warn me that message, because I almost forgot to share things in this forum.
I will post my paperwork this few day.

Thx for regard.

Loratadine 2013-08-05

Rogerio Silva

Welcome!!!

Please, do post pictures of your products, it's ggod to see you're not only a "downloader", like you said. You'll see that most people here will be interested in what you have to show, me included!
If you're already working and haven't got much time, well, welcome to the club... Many of us have the same problem: so many models, so little time... What can you do, the day has only 24 hours...
Never mind that, we can always find the time, when we think it's worth it. So, with that in mind, remember: ZEALOT is special because WE (including you) make it so.
Welcome again!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.

If there is any particular model that you are looking for, just let us know and we will help you find it (or at least point you in the right direction).

I am looking forward to seeing your work.

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome, interesting name, it is the name of a drug for antihistamines, also called Claritin?!? In any event, WELCOME!! :)