hello, anyone member of the 405th?

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
hi guys! long time, no see.:wave::wave:

been working on school stuff, making sure i dont fail anything, but im getting more free time and thinking off coming back to zealot. so yeah, im back:wave:

but back to the thread, is anyone a member of the 405th? my computer said that the 405th is infected with malware and other nasties that i should probably avoid, that true or is my computer just being a pain in the rear end?

thanks in advance!

Z

Zathros

I am so ignorant of things, what's the 405th? Nice to see you back! :)

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
thanks. the 405th is a halo costuming site, dedicated to the creation of halo costumes and weapons (weapon props to anyone who isnt quite switched on)

and im fairly sure that it has been hacked and injected with malware, so kinda sad for the time being.:cry:

but i have still got zealot:mrgreen: no homework, might find me a decent model:cool:

comex319

Oct 3, 2012
Personally I have never had a problem with the 405th in the years that I have been with them. But if you are still not sure then keep your anti-malware up to date and there should not be a problem.

Scoots3567

Mar 20, 2013
Shetland islands
I've been on and off the site for months, and regularly check my computers. Nothing adverse found, my friend. The site looks clean. It's possibly malware already in your pc, suggesting you check or download software? I had that around 2 years ago, a right bu**er to get rid of. Good luck, anyway! :)