Hello All

SonOfAGun2501

Esteemed Member Extroadinaire
Hello, Nice to meet all of you. I am a recent card model enthusiast. I started last summer primarily on space models and have been hooked ever since. Hoping to find like minded people and some really good models if possible.

Cheers.

silveroxide

Welcome aboard and I have the feeling that you will enjoy your sojourn here with us. There is an abundance of Sci Fi, alternate space stuff around here as well as real space items. Hope to see some of your works soon, so take off your shoes, sit a spell and enjoy.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to ZEALOT!! We look forward to see your work. Jump in with both feet, don't feel shy. We have a great group of people here and an atmosphere of sharing and support, and taking whatever help we can get! :)

SonOfAGun2501

Welcome aboard and I have the feeling that you will enjoy your sojourn here with us. There is an abundance of Sci Fi, alternate space stuff around here as well as real space items. Hope to see some of your works soon, so take off your shoes, sit a spell and enjoy.
Thank you. I'll try to post something soon.

SonOfAGun2501

Welcome to ZEALOT!! We look forward to see your work. Jump in with both feet, don't feel shy. We have a great group of people here and an atmosphere of sharing and support, and taking whatever help we can get! :)
Thanks it's good to be here. I should be posting a Ton Saturn 1B soon.