Hello All...

youngtiger1

Jan 31, 2010
Good afternoon Gang,

I like to take few seconds and introduce myself. My name is Mike Bhangu and I love models. I think its the best thing next to wonder bread ;) Most of my family members think I'm playing with toys, but we modelers know that toys got nothing on our modes. Lately, I'm mostly doing Aircrafts, but from time to time I do armor, scifi, and balsa kits. I have not build any card models but after I found out that there is such thing card mdoels I have several of these in my pile of stash and added to build list :thumb: Anyway, I'm gald I found this site and I'm looking forward to chatting/modeling with you all.

Mike

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: aboard Mike, I like planes also. If you are looking for anything specific, search for forum or ask. I am sure we can point you in the right direction. The amount of Free models is also quite staggering. :)

youngtiger1

Jan 31, 2010
Thank you Zathros, I know I will be asking a lot of question over the next few days as I am in uncharted airspace...at least for me. I will sure to check out these free models you speak off. I'm starting to learn that a modeler can use details from paper model and use it to build plastic kits. So...yeah, I'll be on it :)