hello again everyone

marinesniper2008

Dec 4, 2007
its is nice to be back in the states again, i will be starting some models here for my friends to build i will be making some military models that i took pictures of overseas and different place i have been..

i am just getting back into the swing of thing at work and as soon as i get that squarded away i will start on some models... this is the only forum i have seen that the community dont fight like a couple of three year olds...

so my hats off to all of you..

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome back home. Thank you for your service.
As you can see, there have been a few changes to the forum.
If you have not already done so, please re-familiarize yourself with the rules and policies (as I am sure that they have changed a bit in your absence).

If you have any questions, or need advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at the least, point you in the right direction).

I look forward to seeing your work.

Once again, welcome back. I hope that you enjoy yourself here

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I am very happy you have noted the observation about not fighting. It's paper models we're dealing with, why some people get so bent out of shape befuddles me.

Welcome aboard and welcome back home. We have members here with their loved ones abroad, and it is very hard on those who serve, and Thanks for that, by the way! :)

marinesniper2008

Dec 4, 2007
thanks for the welcome back, i will i have been re-reading the stickies but i can not wait till i can post some models up here......