This is the first time I ever mustered the guts to put up a build thread.... so be kind. Hehehe. After a two year hiatus from card modeling, I decided to get started again. A couple of days ago, I purchased the HS162 (designed by Marek?) from DeWayne's site. Getting started Darn! It seems like I got off to a bad start. I missed a former. :cry: And to think.... I had to stick my pinky finger inside the nose cone to keep it in shape while the glue hardened. wall1 Oh well, the show must go on. Dry fitting After completing a couple of segments of the fuselage, I decided it was about time to try to fit them together to see what the body looks like. Fuselage done! Funny how even a cellphone camera can still reveal the excess glue marks I made. :mrgreen: The stabilizers and rudders I had a very hard time assembling the stabilizers and rudders. The stabilizers came in two separate pieces, and had only one former/spar. The former/spar didn't have any reference points or markers to indicate where the stabilizers will be positioned. The rudders on the other hand didn't come with any formers/spars. That's all for today.