Heads Up On A Sale!!!

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Starting tomorrow at the HOBBY LOBBY craft stores all model railroad accesories will be 50% off. They don't have much in the way of craftsman model railroad stuff but they usually have a good selection of Woodland Senics groundcovers, bushes, trees and ballast. Check it out if you have one near you.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Thanks Vic! I'll be going there during my lunch hour. Our store has a pretty good supply of ground foam, ballast, classic metal autos, and atlas turnouts. They even have the $3 WS bag of twigs like you can get in your back yard :D

Whatever you do, don't be tempted by the MP flextrack.

Mar 8, 2003
eddielandreth.boche.net
I turned over about $70 to Hobby Lobby today for a cartfull of Woodland Scenics stuff, so I guess I better get busy on some better looking scenery in the new year. Thanks again for the heads up on the sale.

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
I always look out for this sale. Normally, Hobby Lobby sells their train stuff at full retail price, but during the sale I think they have the lowest prices around! (For example, $7.50 for an Atlas standard remote turnout.)

We visited one yesterday and I got some landscaping supplies, a pair of Classic Metalworks 1948 Ford Woody trucks, and a Bachmann Iron Duke train set. I figured that the set was a bargain for the price because I'd get the locomotive, cars and a new power pack (for my office layout) for less than the MSRP of the locomotive itself. I'm a happy camper! :)