He 100 D-1

wingsbg

Mar 24, 2004
Bulgaria
kancho.muncho.org
Hello friends,

After long delay I’m here again :)

I hope you’ll love the latest one in the ‘Easy’ series.

I think there are some interesting aspects in its’ design. Take а look on the galleries http://kancho.muncho.org/gal_he_100.html – as usual there you’ll find many photos taken during the alpha build. I think that engine’s exhausts are interesting and of course the way of building the wings. There no any hidden construction, but the wings is stable and hard defined – the photos shows why 

In few days the model will be in sale.

Best regards

Kancho

12_09.jpg

wingsbg

Mar 24, 2004
Bulgaria
kancho.muncho.org
Hello friends,

After long delay I’m here again :)

I hope you’ll love the latest one in the ‘Easy’ series.

I think there are some interesting aspects in its’ design. Take а look on the galleries http://kancho.muncho.org/gal_he_100.html – as usual there you’ll find many photos taken during the alpha build. I think that engine’s exhausts are interesting and of course the way of building the wings. There no any hidden construction, but the wings is stable and hard defined – the photos shows why 

In few days the model will be in sale.

Best regards

Kancho

12_09.jpg

Alcides

Jul 8, 2005
Buenos Aires - Argentina
wingsbg said:
There no any hidden construction, but the wings is stable and hard defined – the photos shows why 

An interesting model but I'm lost after this photo:

09_01.jpg

I think to understand we need another photo showing the next step. The other pictures show the model finished.

Regards
Alcides

Alcides

Jul 8, 2005
Buenos Aires - Argentina
wingsbg said:
There no any hidden construction, but the wings is stable and hard defined – the photos shows why 

An interesting model but I'm lost after this photo:

09_01.jpg

I think to understand we need another photo showing the next step. The other pictures show the model finished.

Regards
Alcides

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Since this bird has a crank in the wing (kink) he makes it two piece so you can get the shape correctly. The outer potion of the wings has an upwards slant to them.

I think the internal support with the wheel wells is pretty cool!

john

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Since this bird has a crank in the wing (kink) he makes it two piece so you can get the shape correctly. The outer potion of the wings has an upwards slant to them.

I think the internal support with the wheel wells is pretty cool!

john

wingsbg

Mar 24, 2004
Bulgaria
kancho.muncho.org
Yes, John is quite right.
And there no any other photos, because the side parts of the wings have to be simple string up the middle. The middle section has long tips (Chip names this my method as ‘method of the long blades )))) – they stay hidden into the side sections and they defines and support the construction.

wingsbg

Mar 24, 2004
Bulgaria
kancho.muncho.org
Yes, John is quite right.
And there no any other photos, because the side parts of the wings have to be simple string up the middle. The middle section has long tips (Chip names this my method as ‘method of the long blades )))) – they stay hidden into the side sections and they defines and support the construction.

Aug 26, 2006
Golden Bear said:
That's a sharp lookin' model... I'll be interested about the construction.

There's a bunch of them on Kancho's website. Pretty cool construction for bent-wing subjects.

Cheers --- Larry

Aug 26, 2006
Golden Bear said:
That's a sharp lookin' model... I'll be interested about the construction.

There's a bunch of them on Kancho's website. Pretty cool construction for bent-wing subjects.

Cheers --- Larry