HB Speed Buggy... yeah I got bored.

Stev0

Hanna-Barbarra Speed Buggy... Finished

Well I was somewhat inspired to get SOMETHING I am working on to at least be buildable to here is is 'without isometric references' and from scratch...

test1ws5.jpg

All that is left is to create some graphics for his suspension in 2D, Slap a little engine on his butt with some exaust pipes and flaten him for paper.

I shall keep you updated as I am clearing out the back log of projects.

FINISHED!!!

Password is
//stevo//

http://www.savefile.com/files/659424

Have fun. Any problems with building it... I am right PHUT PHUT PHUT ... here!

Stev0

Thanks guys. Now that I am home for the night. Finishing it up...

This is the engine I am going with. I slapped the whole thing together to be very easy to port to paper. I wonder if anyone thinks he is to 'low polygonal' to be satisfactory. I could add more 'roundness' to him but it will make him more complicated.

sbsamplesk1.jpg

sbsamplejo8.gif

Stev0

3D Max

I should say ... sometimes 3D Max because this new Daylight Savings Time has wreaked havoc on my software dongle thinking I am screwing with the student timeout. At least it appears that way.

edit: this looks like a 9 Page model. The final Speedy will be about 7" long. Lots of parts that a small but at this size it's doable. I am going to see about reducing him to 5 pages. Then I am going to release it in pdf form. I couldnt sleep last night as I am nervous about a job interview I had and everything associated with it ... if I dont get this job I am *censored* up the *censored*.

I will release him later this day if the parts shuffle works out.

Bluenoser

Good Luck with the job interview Steve. If it has anything to do with computer design, you should have no problem at all. Your cars look great.

Stev0

speedybuggymasterhb6.jpg

Ok here is a sample of parts... note the size of a 8.5"x11" sheet.

I may have to scale him slightly down so that I can fit him on regular sheets w/ margins. Right now I am working on instructions which are just exploded views.

jleslie48

I can't get any password combination to work, is it case sensitive, etc?

I've tried:

stevo
stev0
Stevo
StevO
stev0
Stev0

I tried a vew combinations of
steve...
as well.

MOS95B

I tried copy and paste, it wouldn't take it. I manually typed in

//stevo//

and it opened right up.

Thanks StevO!! I may have to bump this to the top of the list, just for old times sake!!! (If I ever finish ED-209)

Stev0

//stevo//

I did it to screw over people who sell free paper models on eBay. It's an easy password to remember and an easy one to plug in.

Stev0

MOS95B said:
(If I ever finish ED-209)

ummm finish ED209 please! That way you have alot of time to pummel me with questions as to why things may not be going together since I eagerly skipped the vanilla test build. =X