Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by SonOfAGun2501, Jul 14, 2015.
It SO big!!
Here comes another update for you. Finished the first connecting line so, I thought I would share the progress. This piece fits pretty well over all, you may need to do a little trimming but for me, the first one was pretty much dead on. This was also a fun little build.
Here is the completion and attaching it to the main structure.
Looking good! keep up the good work!
Thanks Mate, everything is moving pretty smoothly now.
When I worked at Sikorsky Aircraft, whenever a critical parts was made, that part was put in an offsite facility, deep in the ground somewhere, to act as a reference copy. This model looks to be of that quality, though I do not think it should be buried!
Thank you for the kind words. Glad I read through to the end though I was just thinking where the shovel was.
Here is the current progress as well as asking for help if someone can find out or knows about the following. I am trying to figure out how to line up the parts for the inside of the tank I can't find any relevant information on where the lines connect as far as the outside markings. If anyone has any info or could point me in the right direction, I would be very greatful.
The inside parts fit against the exterior parts so where the outside joins so does the inner parts. Hope that helps
I get that aspect, I am more interested in how they line up with the outside of the rocket. For example, part 10 goes in section A, B. or B,C, etc. If I can figure out one then the rest will fall into place.
As u said it, part 10 goes in section A and round u go!
Thank you. That was exactly what I needed.
Coming along nicely! Your getting the best Legal help possible, and it's pro boner, sorry, meant bono! Freudian slip. Maybe a slip of the jung! (Freud wore dresses!)
Okay, pieces in not sure the order came out correct in the end but I adjusted for the adjustments I had to make. Still looks good though.
Sadly, I can only upload 10 pics at a time. Here is the last one and the top of the dome. The dome was a nice build went together really smoothly. All the parts fit together perfectly. Down to the base former.
You will only need to cut holes in two of the dome sections. They should be one panel apart from each other.
Here is the rest of the dome and the attaching to the 1st stage. The pipes did not line up 100% but I adjusted as best as possible. Still happy with the final result which does look really good.
I can't agree more!!
Finished dome with all the pipe works.
The antennas and small details.
Now for my favorite part. The mounting of the engines. I have been waiting for this since I finished the lot of them.