Has enyone heard from BOWDEJA (John) ???

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by gera, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Thanks Guys............this is really unbelieveable.

I too see the immages on TV but really don't compehend them. So many places that I use to go to, places I love......... are gone.

One friend in Pass Christian his house was under 10 feet of water, I helped him re-roof it just last year. I was on that house and I can not imagine water was ten feet higher that where I stood.

A storm surge of thrity feet............just imagine being able to reach outside a window of a three story building a touch water.

I can not bellieve people survived..........and New Orleans.......it's gone......the whole city is being evacuated.......Gulfport, Biloxi, Bay St. Louis..........towns .....cities........no longer. This is really unbelieveable.
    All of the people with nothing.........homes......jobs......gone. There really is not anything left.........whole business wipped out.

I work for the state........I work for the Employment Security Department.......we are even now doing whatever we can. Teams will head to all of the cities taking Unemployment Claims...........so many people lost everything.

It's almost too much.........even up where I am at......everyone has been touched by this.
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Thanks Guys............this is really unbelieveable.

I too see the immages on TV but really don't compehend them. So many places that I use to go to, places I love......... are gone.

One friend in Pass Christian his house was under 10 feet of water, I helped him re-roof it just last year. I was on that house and I can not imagine water was ten feet higher that where I stood.

A storm surge of thrity feet............just imagine being able to reach outside a window of a three story building a touch water.

I can not bellieve people survived..........and New Orleans.......it's gone......the whole city is being evacuated.......Gulfport, Biloxi, Bay St. Louis..........towns .....cities........no longer. This is really unbelieveable.
    All of the people with nothing.........homes......jobs......gone. There really is not anything left.........whole business wipped out.

I work for the state........I work for the Employment Security Department.......we are even now doing whatever we can. Teams will head to all of the cities taking Unemployment Claims...........so many people lost everything.

It's almost too much.........even up where I am at......everyone has been touched by this.