Has anyone seen a free paper model of a bank armoured car?

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by clif52, Apr 21, 2008.

1. clif52

clif52 Banned

Has anyone seen a free paper model of a bank armoured car? I'm working on a diorama of a bank job to action figure scale. Like for Batman, Superman, Spiderman, etc. stopping a robbery. I'm also looking for a subway train and subway station.

Thanks
    Clif

I've found several photos of armoured cars I wonder if you could use another truck and redesign the sides and back? I found a couple of subway cars and Worldworks RPG makes a subway train with interior and the subway station. I may buy it and scale it up for what I need.

5-3-08
    Since no one has seen one. I think I'll tackle it. I found a matchbox armoured car at Walmart. For a start I'll scan it from all sides and make a six view JPEG to place into Illustrator. Then I can draw it in vector and see where it goes. If I can get it to work I may make a New York bank version for Spiderman, LA or Las Vegas version for the Hulk, a Gotham City version for Batman, and a Metropolis version for Superman.
  2. clif52

clif52 Banned

Update

I had already started gathering materials to design an armoured car from scratch when i happened to get a copy of WorldWorks Mayhem Police RPG files and they have a police vehicle that looks almost exactly like an armoured car. I'm working on a repaint and maybe some redesign work on the wheelwells, tires & wheels, and maybe the undercarriage. I think I can make a suitable bank armored car out of it that can be changed and recolored for the situation.
  3. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

4. clif52

clif52 Banned

I'm looking for a bank armoured car. Totally different machine. Like you transport large amounts of currency in.
  5. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Ok you are right , the Toyota s not a bank armoured car , but the truck is . If you went to the site above the truck is written "MAN Geldtransporter
    Bundes Zentral Bank"
    ( German Central Bank Money Transport)
  6. clif52

clif52 Banned

Sorry I didn't think about european bank armoured cars. I was looking for armoured cars used in the USA. Ours are quite a bit different than the one you are talking about. But the one you have shown me might have a different use for something else I'm working on.

Thanks for the info
  7. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

8. clif52

clif52 Banned

Thanks Dragos
    This is very close to what I'm looking for. I can make modifications to this and get what I need.

Thanks again for your help
    Clif