Has anyone noticed, that N Gauger....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
.... hit the big 6-0-0-0 today?????

As chief blablermouth and head honcho here at the Gauge, we finally got the locksmith to fix the locks on the executive washroom so that at least his key works. Nope, no more crawling through the back window for him at least.sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

Cangratulations Mikey, a worthwile effort, thanks for all you've done for the Gauge, and may we see 6000 more as the Gauge grows under your direction and leadership to be the best RR forum on the Net...
balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6

Your friend and cohort,:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Well done, Mikey! :thumb::thumb::thumb: Congratulations!

And thank you for all the time and work you invested for the well-being of The Gauge. You and Don are doing a great job at the helm of our forum.

And - by the way, Don just hit the 5000 mark. Take care, he's trying to sneak up to you, Mikey! :D:D:D

Ron

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Oh yeah, on top of this, today is Mikey's second anniversary of being the administrator on the Gauge :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

jawdrop balloon6 jawdrop balloon6 jawdrop balloon6 jawdrop

67.gif
stooges8aussie
67.gif
aussie stooges8

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Hey Mikey, I have been out of touch for a while, but am getting back in again, and what do I find..... your 2nd anniversary as admin... and your 6000 post... CONGRATS on both achievments my friend, it the work that people like you and don, and others that make the GAUGE what is... a great place to come to...have a good one steve

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
ausien said:
Hey Mikey, I have been out of touch for a while, but am getting back in again, and what do I find..... your 2nd anniversary as admin... and your 6000 post... CONGRATS on both achievments my friend, it the work that people like you and don, and others that make the GAUGE what is... a great place to come to...have a good one steve
:D :D Than ks Mate :) :) I was wondering where you have been!!! :) :)