Has anyone notice something about doctorwayne?

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
No, no, he's not conducting physicals or giving out flu shots, what he is doing though is talking a lot. Yes, doctorwayne has reached
4000 POSTS

CONGRATULATIONS WAYNE,
balloon6balloon6balloon6balloon6
balloon6balloon6balloon6balloon6

We are all humbled by you expert modeling, your skills in photography and most of all, your dedication to the Gauge.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

And no, we will still not tell you where the restroom key is kept.wall1 wall1 It's a small bathroom and we can't let too many people know about it. Ask again when you get to 5000.:p :p :p :p

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS Wayne!!!:mrgreen:

:wave7::wave7:

Wayne, I'm looking forward to your next 4000 posts:thumb: , your tutorials, pictures, hints/tips, and kind words are invaluable to us all:winki::mrgreen: :worship: .

:deano: -Deano

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
There's not enough to say...

...except Congrats.

:band1:

Rock on.

Best regards Doctor Wayne. Keep it coming.

My wife and I enjoy GERN like you can't imagine!!!:eek:

Best regards,

Anonymous

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
!!!!...4,000...!!!!

Man that's a lot of info, advice and plain ol' jawing from one of the best in this business..!!

Betcha it's that GERN flux that keeps him going..!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Congrats Dr....Keep'em coming..!! :thumb:

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Aw, shucks. 'Tweren't nuthin'. :eek:ops::eek:ops:

Thanks folks, looks like I type almost as much as I talk. I hope some of it made sense and was useful to somebody. ;):-D:-D

Wayne

Go Big1

Dec 29, 2006
NW Suburbs of Chicago
Congrats on 4,000 posts Wayne. You do really inspirational work, and your posts are always very clear, and very easy for us beginners to understand. Your excellent work and your genuine helpfulness does not go unnoticed. It's people like you (and the other great Moderators) that make The Gauge a great place for all of us to hang out and learn from each other.

chooch.42

Jan 23, 2007
Gibsonia, Pa.
Wayne ! WAY to GO !!!! Thanks for the time, aid, encouragement, inspiration, and humor 4000 times over, and hoping to blessed with your presence and posts for many years (and Thousands) to come. Bob C.