Happy Thanksgiving

marty w.

I would like to wish everyone here a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

Thank You to all that has help me though out this year and to Dave and all the moderators for a great forum!

Marty

davidstrains

Have a good holiday where ever you are. The turkeys are in for a long day here shortly.

Thanks to all of the "Gaugers" for an incredibly fine and friendly forum. This is what a family should be.

:) :)

shamus

Registered Member
To all my Gauge buddies, Happy Thanksgiving.

Shamus
wink.gif

kf4jqd

You beat me to the posting!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Now show your trains to your family and friends. I know I will!

Andy

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Buddies.
Here in Canada we celebrated thanksgiving much earlier.
Don't eat too much and hope you all enjoy family gatherings.

I also want to add my best wishes for Thanksgiving to all those in the US and greetings of the season to all others elsewhere.

I hope everyone has a great day this Thanksgiving and takes the time to say "thank you" to all your families and friends for being there when you need them. (Thanks Gaugers for all your help this past year!......Extra special thanks to Gary Pfeil for all the time and insight you've put into the planning of my layout!)

Please say a prayer for the thousands of families impacted by the events of Sept. 11 2001

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

Happy Turkey Day to everyone.

If you live beyond the reaches of this traditional festival of overeating, go get yourself a turkey (or at least a ham) and join us on Thursday --- at least in spirit. This and Christmas are the only days of the year we throw our diets out the window.

We'll have fifteen around our table. Good wine, a 20-pound turkey with dressing, two or three kinds of potato, vegetables, salads, and three different home-made breads. Then we'll top it off with still-warm apple, cherry, and pumpkin pies, with ice cream and whipped cream --- and coffee, of course.

Life is seldom a whole lot better --- unless it's the cold turkey sandwiches that evening.

(And guys --- don't forget that the women prepared all this. The least you can do is clean up after the meal, and wash all those dishes, pots and pans.....)

Bill S

Matt, not only are the families of the 9/11/01 victims were impacted but me as well. If it occured a day late, on the 12th, I'd think it would be pretty personal since my birthday is on that day.

When all of you are at the table praying, pray for those souls that were lost on Sept. 11, 2001. Like what Matt said!

TR-Flyer

Hi:
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here at my favorite cyber place to be. Thanks to you all so much for all the insight you give me into the hobby.

Now, if you'll excuse me, the Macy's parade is about to start and i need to go see Charlie Brown lead in the parade.

Regards,
Ted

just put the bird in the oven and you guys and very happy one too:) :) :D :D ;) ;) :p :p :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: rich

ps any of you can come over I have about 50,000 lights to untangle helppppppppppppp