Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

From the staff of
The Gauge

balloon6balloon6

Try not to eat Too much!!

Yeah sure........................

ezdays

Out AZ way
Yup, this is the day that calories don't count and football, parades and turkeys do.

So all here who are celebrating this holiday, and the kickoff of the Christmas Season:

A HAPPY THANKSGIVING
TO YOU ALL
bounce7bounce7bounce7bounce7

tetters

Rail Spiking Fool!
On behalf of this Canadian.

Happy Turkey Day to all our friends south of the border!

Eat an extra helping and some pie and ice cream for me will ya!

:woot1:

shaygetz

turkey.jpg

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Thanks Tetters! I love this holiday! A Happy Thanksgiving to all our American members and a pleasant day to the rest.

Ralph

steamhead

I echo everyone's wishes..!!! A great Thanksgiving Day to all..!!
And please, do give thanks...There's a whole lot to be thankful for...

Herc Driver

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

Please say a prayer and give thanks for those in uniform around the world keeping watch and standing guard while we celebrate. Their Thanksgiving meal will be served on ships, in airplanes, or on the cold ground next to their weapon. Yet, as those of us know who've served over the holidays, they'll be thankful just the same and glad to know the people back home care and remembered them.

GWoodle

Titans 47 Lions 10

The 11-1 Titans :mrgreen: :thumb:carved up the poor 0-12 Lions :cry: announce1:curse:

Sorry Lions you need a bailout bad, before you go 0-16

Happy Thanksgiving despite a poor day for pro football

Kevinkrey

Were all done with the festivities for the day here, but happy thanksgiving to all of you guys out there also. Got a little ballasting done today, nothing better than a day to work on the trains, and then have a big meal with some of the family.

jesso

Just woke up from my nap. Couldn't tell if it was the turkey, Seattle, or Detroit, but it was a good long nap:mrgreen: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!