Happy Thanksgiving!

kf4jqd

announce1 I would like to wish all the Gauger's a Happy Thanksgiving.announce1 Don't eat to much turkey! As for "Black" Friday. Set up that Christmas train as the better half shoppes for that new train for your Christmas gift!:thumb:

Happy Thanksgiving,
Andy :wave:

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Happy Turkey Day everyone! Don't eat too much. You might fall asleep and miss the football games.
As far as "Black Friday", I have to work......Its too bad too...Its TRIPLE TIME!!!!
Double on Saturday..............

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Susan and I sure have a lot to be thankful for this year with good health after my cancer bout.

Say, when did the big shopping day after Thanksgiving come to be known as Black Friday? I get the "in the black" reference but is this new this year or have I been asleep for 20 years somewhere in the Catskill Mountains? :)

Rip VW

Jim Krause

A "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone here on The Gauge from me. Let's not forget the fine people over in Iraq and Afganistan who will be celebrating under some very adverse conditions, away from their families and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I think "Black Friday" has been around for a few years; but I wasn't sure until I heard on the radio yesterday just what it meant.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Peggy and I wish everyone here that is celebrating Thanksgiving a very happy and cheerful holiday. We have much to be thankful for, the fact that I am here to celebrate the day is the most predominant one. As for "black Friday", we have absolutely no intentions of going out shopping. That goes for the entire weekend. :rolleyes: Fortunately, we can go any day of the week when most other people are hard a work.:D :D

Play-Doh

Happy turkey day to my fellow gaugers. I would love to skip shopping "black friday" this year but my fiancee is dragging me out...perhaps I could convince her to check out the "great sale" at the LHS

oldtanker

Black Friday???? We are going to be doing wall tear outs on our house....SHE AIN"T GOING SHOPPING!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Rick

L

lester perry

eightyeightfan1 said:
Happy Turkey Day everyone! Don't eat too much. You might fall asleep and miss the football games.
As far as "Black Friday", I have to work......Its too bad too...Its TRIPLE TIME!!!!
Double on Saturday..............
I like your" Whats a Toyota". Would I be correct in assuming you are a UPS employee, Teamster Brother?
Les (326)

shamus

Registered Member
Happy Thanksgiving from all at the "AMR" also this "black friday" is a special day as my wife and I have been married for 44 years today.

Shamus

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
lester perry said:
I like your" Whats a Toyota". Would I be correct in assuming you are a UPS employee, Teamster Brother?
Les (326)

Nope....Sorry...... BIG Dale Jarrett fan(hence the "eightyeightfan1" moniker) Been since he was driving forJoe Gibbs(LONG Time AGO). Where ever he went, I was still a fan...thick and thin, champion and 23rd in the points.
Just hate changing to "fortyfourfan" next year......What am I gonna do in 2009!!!

Black Friday!!!..Whats up with that. Stores around here were opened at 5:00am this morning. I don't want to get up at 4 in the morning to go to work...What makes them think I'm going to get up that early to go shopping...especially on a day off!!!(though I did go in today.......didn't want to,........ but the triple time train money was a major factor.)