happy thanksgiving

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys happy thanksgiving

i know i am looking to be home this week i know my sons will love it
i got som great news last night my disabled son keegen has started walking at school useing a walker i want to be able to show up at school wed to see him do it i know i will cry but i am a dad. buyno another note his lung dr thinks all his breathing problems are due to cisticfibrosh thats all what we need another disorder that their is no ture treatment for if it was not bad to have one thing taking your child now their might be two they did do test for it but we wont know for 8-12 weeks on if he has this also he is doing so well he loves school and we are planning his 3rd brithday on the 29th of nov.but this year has been nothing but bad news and long trips on my part out of town at least i have nothing planned for awhile. i have been building my train stuff back up got me 4 case of flex track and i got about 35 locos and 90 rolling stock so far i am waiting on my switches that i bought a total of 60 30 l and 30 r i am going to be running this in dcc and it is going to be n sacle still working on layout plan well guys got to get ready to go talk to you all later :wave:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Happy thanksgiving to all my friends in the USA. A time for reflection and appreciation for this wondeful continent we share.
Scooby, we would all like to be there to see you son walking. We hope and pray everything else will turn out OK.