Happy Hosers need a Home!!!!

fp9er

Nov 21, 2004
I have 6, HO scale Firefighters which I believe were Euro-made but are based on North American prototypes; black bunker gear, North American style long-brimmed yellow helmets. A couple are carrying hose nozzles, and the rest have axes in hand. None have masks or air tanks. These firefighters have been unemployed for years ....since I've switched to N-Scale! They could easily be "reworked" to look more modern --yellow turnouts, shorter helmets etc.

The first Canadian Modeller to send me an email containing a "good" excuse for why they are needed, gets these guys FREE! :)

Paul McDougald.

(Edited to add the following):
P.S. I also have 3 cast metal trucks, all of the same era (1930-1940?) --a pumper truck, a pickup (ie, "hose") truck, and tanker truck. They were sold as "N scale" . They could "work" for N, or possibly Z scale. They are very nicely detailed, even right down to the chassis and underbody. They have been painted red with black fenders on at least one. Tires however need to be painted.

Same conditions as above--First Canuck to email me with a good reason why he/she needs them gets them free!!

77railer

Dec 11, 2004
South Carolina
I think they would look good on Mayewood's layout, eh'? Not located in Canada though, dont think that matters though, eh'? Well, that about as canadian as I can get....does that qualify,lol.

77Railer

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
I know I`m out of the running for the "N" size trucks, but for what its worth 77railer sure could use the HO peices you got there... have a good one..steve

fp9er

Nov 21, 2004
OKAY!!! I GIVE IN!!! I just specified "Canadian" so I wouldn't have to put up with the hassle of filling out the Canada Customs Paperwork -- or Homeland Security, on the other side, wondering if these battle-ready little guys would somehow pose a threat to the nation ---! I gotta give "77Railer credit" for working on the accent, though....and if he emails me with an addy to send them to, he (or Mayewood) has got 'em!! Anybody who tries that hard to sound "C'n-ajin" has earned 'em!

Paul McD.
Tell these guys not to try to put out the fire with beer......! ;) :)

F

Fred_M

I need them to put into a bottle of testors liquid cement to make some filler putty. OK, is that a good "excuse"? :D Fred