happy holidays everyone

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
That is wonderful! Thank you very much, Jim. Happy Holidays to you as well.

:Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:

P.S.: Does anybody know how to download this card?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you all, and especially to Tiny Tim. I wonder if Dickens knew he'd turn out this way? He did make me laugh though. :)

tiny-tim.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
He took himself quite seriously.....too serious. He might've made in big in the 1920's on some Vaudeville act.

I hope everyone gets to spend the time with the people they wish to be with! :)

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
yes, I remember ran for president or gov of newyork or something and got in some trouble?

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Yeah, I remember that too. There was something else going on there, I am sympathetic towards him. If you ever heard any other songs he covered, he would sing in a natural voice. I was shocked to hear how good he sung, but he was always compelled to go into that high pitch tremolo falsetto, as the audience demanded and expected, and this lead to him not being taken seriously. It must have been hard, having all the pieces but not being able to put them together, and having national, if not some worldwide fame. Damn, except for the fame, I feel the same way about myself, all the pieces. "Judge ye not that ye be not judged" right?

I truly wish all the people of the world who are trying, living the best they can, and not hurting anyone, the most Happy Lives. As for the Haters, I always pray to God to brake their hearts, that they may see the light of truth and change, and that those that willingly choose evil, be dispatched, according to his will.

I don't mean to sound preachy but that last paragraph could be said a million ways, and it would still mean the same thing. :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
WHAT!!! You mean that music I hear lately is not just in my head!!!:surprise:

I'M NOT READY YET!!!

XmasCard.jpg
:) To All !!!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I'll be broadcasting a 10K Hz. signal from the middle of my back in a couple of weeks!! :)

d5j4vu

Apr 6, 2015
Happy new year everyone! mi hopes for this 2017, everything will be better.