Happy Canada Day......

ezdays

Out AZ way
Ya got that one right.....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

And just because I don't know and am curious, do you guys up there celebrate Canada Day the way we celebrate Independence Day, like with fireworks, picnics, watermellon and other good stuff?:thumb::thumb: Or do you have other traditions?

However you celebrate it, have a fine holiday, as should all those on this side celebrating the Fourth of July....:D:D

spitfire

Thanks guys!!! :) :) :)

Don, that's pretty much what we do. For many people this weekend marks the start of the summer holidays, so there's also a mass exodus to cottage country.

So, Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends, and Happy Fourth of July to all my American friends. And to all my other friends around the world - have a great weekend, eh?

Val

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
It's a great day so far folks. Sunny with a nice breeze blowing.
HAPPY CANADA DAY to all you other Canucks out there.
Thanks for the good wishes guys.
Canada day is much like other holidays. Various community activities ending with fireworks.
There was even a duck race on the Credit river this AM. Most all stores and businesses are closed for the day.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Thank you Val and Robin for the information. Yeah, we have a mass exodus to vacationland as well, especially around here since we are looking at temps at112 this weekend and there are cooler places up north, fires permitting...:rolleyes:

Again, happy holidays folks, whereever you are...:wave::wave:

Will_annand

Yes, Don, we do, I just returned from our town's fireworks display. it was about 10-12 minutes of lights in the sky. :eek: :wave: :eek:

I celebrated with Pizza and Root Beer. :thumb:

Right you are Val, but some of us are lucky enough to be here year round. :cool: :D

Pooh Bah
(Sorry, but I still call it Dominion Day. The name change was illegally passed.)
We went to see The Merry Wives of Windsor (or Winter, as the local TV had it) in the town hall square. Had to leave in the middle as we were freezing to death; will return late next week for the other half.
We will be attending U.S.A. Day celebrations in Dearborn next week.

ausien

"HAPPY CANADA DAY"

To my friends in canada...have a great one..steve

wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif

Lighthorseman

CANADA. I Just Love This Place.

It's hilarious. Anyone ever notice that Canada Day is the only day of the year when there are as many Canadian flags on display as there are American flags visible on an average every-type day in the United States? :D