Happy Birthday Don (ezdays)!

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Here the day is already half gone (Eastern Time...), so I better do this quick!

Happy Birthday Don!! :thumb: :D

Have a great day!

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Thank you Andrew, there's still plenty of time here. :thumb: I just hope the day goes better than it started out. I was sitting in a dentist's chair before 8:00 this morning. I think I'm gunna have to soak my cake in milk (or somethin' stronger) and drink it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Happy B-day Don!! And Many More!! :D :D :D

Who scheduled the dentist appointment on "Cake day"??? That's a conflict of interest!!! :D :D :D

ausien

I hope the dentist gave you a pessie. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" M8 and many more to come...have a good one..steve..:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
Happy B-day Don!! And Many More!! :D :D :D

Who scheduled the dentist appointment on "Cake day"??? That's a conflict of interest!!! :D :D :D
Thank you Mikey, and thanks to you all. As far as who sheduled that appointment, they did and I jumped at it. You would have too if you felt as bad as I did this morning.:cry::cry:

The good news, my wife made me one of my favorite dinners for my b'day.:cool: Sure glad it wasn't steak...:D:D

CBCNSfan

10.gif
8.gif

19.gif
DON
6.gif

And many more to come.:thumb: Cheers :wave: Willis

Russ Bellinis

I missed this thread yesterday. Happy birthday Don. How is the shoulder? My boss had rotator cuff surgery and he really suffered for quite a few weeks.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Russ Bellinis said:
I missed this thread yesterday. Happy birthday Don. How is the shoulder? My boss had rotator cuff surgery and he really suffered for quite a few weeks.
Thank you all once again. Well Russ, thanks for asking. I'm probably around the 90% mark right now, I've been able to build the new bench for my layout and am getting the trackwork and wiring back in shape and actually starting to finish some of the scenery. It's better exercise than what they want me to do and I get things accomplished as well. Tell your boss to hang in there, it's worth the effort.:thumb:

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Hey Don!, have you eaten all the cake yet? :D :D I turned around, and you went and had a birthday while I wasn't lookin'
Hope it was a happy one!! :thumb: :thumb:
Pete