Happy B-Day to The Gauge!!!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Well, another year has gone by - - The Gauge is 6 years old now... and a few of us are still here :) :) All these members joined in December 2000 and were active in the last week.... Note: The earliest date for any information on The Gauge is 12-15-2000.

. Join Date ..............User Name

12-17-2000 ............... shamus
12-18-2000................. Catt
12-20-2000............... N Gauger
12-21-2000.................leghome
12-22-2000....................pjb
12-27-2000................Dave Flinn
12-29-2000................Peirce
12-30-2000................Brian Schmidt

The Gauge has become a second home to a lot of us... some of you found your way here in the last few years and have become good friends to us "old timers" (No offense Catt :D :D )

We have weathered changes, some larger than others and have seen members come and go.... But The Gauge still remains a great railroading bulletin board with a great contingent of members and staff.....

Thank's and Kudos to all of you!!!!! :D :D :D

railohio

Dec 29, 2000
You all ain't kicked me outta here yet? Well, you have Catt to blame for this. I seem to remember him bugging me back then to register on this and and that new forum that was turning up. I guess you guys are one of 'em that won, eh?

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAUGE!!!balloon6

HONESTLY, this forum is -BAR NONE- the BEST model RR forum i have been to:thumb:.
i have made it my model RR home, and haven't been to ANY other forums since i found this place:thumb::D.

THANK YOU!, Gauge "old timers:D", and EVERYONE here:thumb:.

:D -Deano

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Ahh yes, Dec 2000. We were busy transferring all the assets of our company to a friend and getting ready to retire. It was two years after that before I found the Gauge. Lucky me, finding a great bunch of friends that helped me more that you can imagine.:thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• HB6-Gauge.jpg
    HB6-Gauge.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 44
L

lester perry

Happy birthday . I have been here for a year now and feel this is the best model RR forum out there. I enjoy the input and questions. This is also a very easy forum to navigate. Keep going the way you are.
Les

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!balloon6
I second all the comments from other guys. Best MR forum ANYWHERE...!!! Great people offering their knowledge and skills without reservation. And no personal hassles...!!!

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Happy Birthday to The Gauge!!!

Wow - six years?? I missed the first third of these years - but until now I didn't realize that this happy bunch of model railroaders has been working together for so long a time!

Like it has been said before by others - for me The Gauge is still THE forum for railroad modelling. So here's to the NEXT six years! bday1

Ron