Happened Earlier Today...

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Oct 2, 2009
NW Indiana
armorman.deviantart.com
So earlier today a friend of mine has one of those micro SD drive cards. He says,"I was drinking last night and I messed up my SD card. I can't get it to read. You think you can take a look at it?"

"I don't have a way to read it," I said.

"That's OK, I can fix that."

He pulls out this micro USB stick that he plugs the card into and hands it to me….very cool.

I take it back to my place and try to get it to work, but the drive just won't come up on the machine.

I take the drive back to him and tell him:

"Sorry dude, I couldn't get it to work, but that's what happens when you're drinking and driving…"

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I have a 256 Drive stick. I can actually boot to it as it has my O.S. on it. You can set up a computer (some motherboards) and have them boot to the USB drive, if present, then the hard drive, if it not present.. Pull out the USB Drive, set no secondary boot device, and the computer becomes useless, especially if you just have data on the main hard drive. The computer/hard drive would have to be stolen. No sure if that works on Macs though. Probably, as long as you can get into the BIOS and the option is there.

That was pretty bad, as far as jokes go. :)

When I boot up my computer every morning, it always has a Hard drive. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: lyter1958

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
A bad disc can cause you to be floppy. An M.R.I. will tell for sure. :noteeth:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
So your pullin out, eh? That a bit premature! Chicken Styx!! :mooner:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The facet we see is just one of many unseen facets that make up a diamond of a personality, such as yours. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It's reflects your brilliance, in carats. :)

carrot.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Funny you post that, Doc just cleared me of Pneumonia, so I'm back in business!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron Caudillo

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
"Loogies" galore though. At 50 mph, I almost hit a car on coming the next lane over!! She veered, and had time to give me a dirty look. Unintentional, I swear, just a lot of viscosity. Something not to sneeze at, but A "Farmer's Sneeze" at 50 mph, can be killer, don't put the wipers on if you don't have windshield washing fluid!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I agree with your assessment. If she would have stopped, in a perfect world, I would have cleaned her windshield for her. However, alas, it stuck with her. ;)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
PUNishment will follow all this these jeep jokes are the lowest form of hummer. beets me, must be low blood sugar. sorry, just in a good mood seeing you guys joke around!

Reactions: zathros

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I know someone who was bjorn in a fjord. His forbears, afloat in a boat, in their dinghy did rote, Mum and Dad made wild, and born was a child. :noteeth: