Hanna Barberas' Wacky Races

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
Hello All! (First Post - Rick and M3: Sorry for lurking so long..)

Most of you know me from other forums or my website. For those of you who don't know me my name is Rick but most card/paper modelers call me The Webdude.
My latest project has been (and still is) the cars of Hanna Barbera's Wacky Races. Some have been available in the English Pepakura Gallery for a while, but not everyone uses a PC or likes Pepakura.
With that in mind I can now announce that the following cars are available in Acrobat PDF format at http://kickme.to/papermodels :
Car 00 - The Mean Machine
Mean_Machine.jpg

Car 1 - The Bouldermobile
Bouldermobile.jpg

Car 4 - The Crimson Haybailer
Crimson_Haybailer.jpg

Car 10 - The Buzzwagon
Buzzwagon.jpg

I hope you all enjoy them.

R

rickstef

welcome Rick,

as you can see, we have been heavily talking about your models

Rick

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
rickstef said:
welcome Rick,
as you can see, we have been heavily talking about your models
Rick

Rick,
I don't always know if that might be a 'good' thing ;-) .
Nonetheless I'm glad to be here and hope everyone has fun with the kits!

I'll be finishing up the PDFs for those that are ready and will let you know when they're available.

GEEDUBBYA

Sep 26, 2005
PINE BLUFF, ARKANSAS
Howdy Rick,

Well, Back when I was getting Cladio and Russ Martin together I made a posting about the wacky racers in here, thats what the other Rick meant when he said that we had been discussing your work, I did a little bit of "promotion" for ya. I thought the wacky racers models were so cool, I had to tell someone incase they hadnt seen them yet.
Anyway, I am glad you finally made it to our little forum here, we are glad to have ya.
I havent spoke to claudio or Russ Martin since I got them together, Claudio had mentioned maybe designing the Mach 5 (from speed racer) for Russ since Russ owns the car. Again I think that cladios work (the Batmobile and the mach 5) would help expose alot of ppl to the world of cardmodels when Russ passes them out when his cars make the various appearances at car shows and charity functions.
Anyway, Glad to have ya here, and welcome again,

Greg aka GW

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
The Wacky Racers are now complete.

I just posted the last of them (No.5, The Compact Pussycat) to the Pepakura Gallery (English Side).
MVC-491.jpg

I hope to have them all in PDF format by Christmas.
Sequential (mostly:wink: ) build photos for all the cars are available from their page. Just click on each racers photo.
For those of you insane enough to build them all, send me a photo of each completed model (one car per photo) and I'll have a little present for you.
I hope you all enjoy the series.

Darwin

Sep 26, 2005
Idaho Falls, ID
Thank you, Webdude. My grandson is going to get a kick out of these (isn't it wonderful to have a deniable excuse for the second childhood? Or is it just that the hassle of raising kids and getting them out of the house just temporarily deferred the first?)