Hanna-Barbera's The Impossibles

TheWebdude

Just a Member
From the Disney CARS thread:
The-Jazzman said:
The IMPOSSIBLES!!!!!
Dude! You are the devil!!! Don't tell me these things until ya get em done & posted..... What a teaser!!
And uhm.... their little car too? :grin:

impossiblesbf6.jpg

Jazz, no teasing here. Been sitting on them since April 2006....(Well, maybe that 'is' a tease....)

Attachments

• coilman.jpg
    coilman.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 201
  • fluidman.jpg
    fluidman.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 116
  • multiman.jpg
    multiman.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 122

TheWebdude

Just a Member
Unlike the Disney Cars, these boys are simple. The question is, "Do I finish them up or continue designing cars" ....??????

Attachments

• coilpdo.jpg
    coilpdo.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 190
  • fluidpdo.jpg
    fluidpdo.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 133
  • multipdo.jpg
    multipdo.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 126
C

cgutzmer

I say cars too - however we dont want you burning out on us! do something else if you are tired of them for now...
Chris

blitzer

I say Cars, since I'm still waiting on a couple of them- but no hurry. I've got plenty else to finish building- if the Impossibles is simple & fun for you, go for it!
How about a shot at the Incredibles in the future? Maybe Mr. Incredible's Car after it transforms? Just a thought.

gwssms

Used the poll! :) I'm with Jazzman - but do what you really want to do. If you are bored making CARS models then go on to the next project. After all, this is a HOBBY, right?
Gary

Hey Rick good to see back !!! i share your pain about harddrive !!!

I feel up to you there your projects!!! If you want put "Cars" on the backburn and move on its you choice !!! i my self still have 2 more to go i got burn out trying to finsh Mack trailer Makeing wheel after wheel after wheel after wheel after wheel , wheel ,wheels i started seeing them in my dreams i knew it was time to stop !!!

later

thewoodengraver

I feel, if you are asking, you may need a change. Besides, I have oodles of cartoon cars...and most are YOURS!!! Besides#2, I need more figures!
Impossibles for me!

Bowdenja

umm.............. you need an "other" catagory.

Whatever makes you happy............. both are worthy of your talents and I want them all!:grin:

john