Hangar Model for my collection

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by jacovdw13, Sep 9, 2009.

1. jacovdw13

jacovdw13 New Member

Hi there.I am looking for a Hangar model but it must be specific a WWII hangar.Is there any place to download one?Thanks.:thumb:
  2. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

Google "Tom tom card model hangar" and see if you can find it. It's a 1/144 Luftwaffe hangar and it's about the only one I've seen... That's been around for years and years! It would be a good idea for some folks to make some more, but hangars seem to be quite region-specific and vary quite a bit.

Ryan
  3. jacovdw13

jacovdw13 New Member

Thanks a lot Ryan.I found it.I actually found 2 versions, a plain one and one that's been modified with some great and authentic looking colors.
    Speaking of region, I am from South Africa, and paper moddeling is not so big here, but I recently started this hobby and totally fall in love with it!!

Thanks again :)
    Jaco
  4. foreigner

foreigner New Member

i think ojimak had one for free on his site. it can differ from your ones. but im not sure jaco.
  5. Thomas Meek

Thomas Meek New Member

The French language site "Le Forum en Papier" lists a model of the Schiphol air terminal for free download. It was built in 1928, but would probably still have been operating in WW2.

Ed Birtchy has offered a RAF Control Tower also. I don't know where to find this but if you google it, something should turn up. I seem to recall running across it at several locations.
  6. jacovdw13

jacovdw13 New Member

Thanks Thomas.I will have a look on google. You gave me a bright idea for a controll tower. That should smooth off my collection nicely. :thumb: Thanks for your advice!
  7. Goncalo Mendes

Goncalo Mendes Member

You could also check this:

kampfgruppe144.com/downloads_All_00.html
  8. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Ed Bertschy's RAF control tower is available right here in the Downloads section.