Han Solo's Blaster UHU02

racc00n

Hybrid

Many years ago I bought a non-firing replica Mauser broomhandle. Now I'm thinking...what if I added all the parts from Uhu's model. Okay, I know it wouldn't be _all_ paper, but...oh, the temptation! ;o)

Gixergs

The Heart of Gold thank you that would be why I didn't recognise it,I prefer the book's TV and best of all Radio versions.Still with UHU02 behind it I'm sure it will be a great model.

Gixergs

The secrets within! the rubber band suggests that there might be some sort of working trigger mechanism

Attachments

• gk26.jpg
    gk26.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 40

uhu02

Banned
I'm going post to "zealot download"・・・please wait.
but I'm sorry…I have no inst.

Attachments

• gk39.jpg
    gk39.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 35
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 33
  • gk36.jpg
    gk36.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 34

Gixergs

Han's blaster is ready and waiting,go find it in with Tinkerbell and the other treasures!! Another BIG THANK YOU to UHU02 for a great and generous gift.
Now the excitement of watching the next model come to life!!

mapleman

I have written over ten posts, and l still can not find the Han Solo's baster file in the download section?
I have make two of UHU02 Star Wars models in the past. C-3PO, a gift for a friend and Max Rebo.

oriod01

I have written over ten posts, and l still can not find the Han Solo's baster file in the download section?
I have make two of UHU02 Star Wars models in the past. C-3PO, a gift for a friend and Max Rebo.
DL44.pdf is the name of the file.

mapleman

DL44.pdf is the name of the file.

Hello Oriodo1

Thanks to you I have now found the file. :thumb: I am still unable to download the model.
Do l have to have ten post on this subject/topic ?:confused:
l know l have done over ten posts on a number of different forum topics.:confused:

thank you for your help

Ziga

I have much more than 10 posts and I don't see the DL44.pdf in the download section. What am I doing wrong?

uhu02

Banned
download section
=============================
Important Information
They will be posted after an Administrator or Moderator has reviewed the upload(s) thank you for your patience.
=============================

Perhaps…The file is awaiting the certification now.