Han Solo

loenf

Here is my latest Papermodel: Han Solo. Okay... his face has not a remarkable resemblance to Han Solo, but it is really very difficult to depict exactly the face of a well known person just with little triangles of paper. The model is a fan made from stange1337 and normaly about 40 cm high. I scaled it to the same scale of Jules Perdana's Sandtrooper. Hight of the model is 30 cm. The Blaster is my own creation, because the original one is just 2D.

regards Loenf

Hansolo1.jpg Hansolo2.jpg Hansolo3.jpg Hansolo4.jpg Hansolo5.jpg Hansolo6.jpg Hansoloblaster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
These look GREAT! The figures do not look like they were made of paper.
By the way, where did you get the scale ruler? I think that this would make a great addition to any scale tool collection.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nice job, the seams on the face are as good as can be expected with these kind of designs, but it is effective, and these models aren't easy to build, especially when scaling down! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I have decided to make this "Model of Merit"!
CONGRATULATIONS and KUDOS to you for a FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Here is my latest Papermodel: Han Solo. Okay... his face has not a remarkable resemblance to Han Solo, but it is really very difficult to depict exactly the face of a well known person just with little triangles of paper. The model is a fan made from stange1337 and normaly about 40 cm high. I scaled it to the same scale of Jules Perdana's Sandtrooper. Hight of the model is 30 cm. The Blaster is my own creation, because the original one is just 2D.

regards Loenf View attachment 148702

This is paper?!! WOW!! Inspiring.

Sky Seeker
:tank: