Halo pelican Available, here, Now!!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Any chance someone would be willing to convert a pdf copy for me? I hate having to run windows just for Pepakura models.

Then again, Pepakura Viewer probably makes it a lot easier to tell what parts go where. Dual booting it is, then.

If you want to do anything seriously with Paper Models, then you will have to switch to a Windows Platform for that. Otherwise you questions will always be the same, and it will become really tiring, really fast. It is just the reality of the situation. :)

Faschist Hippy

Dec 27, 2012
i forgot to ask.. what scale is this please? i only ask because i play a lot of 28mm games and thinking this would look awesome on the table top.

Strode

Jul 2, 2013
beautiful. just caught this. guess this is what i'm building after my trigun gun. thanks!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Hola muchas gracias por el aporte desde Mexico

MMX233
Yo has mandado a ti una nota sobre las reglas. Por Favor, lea la carta. :)

zathros
senior

Eric Ardros

Prop Mountie
Dec 18, 2013
Ontario, Canada
www.yourprops.com
I can't download it. I do scale models what thickness of card stock do you suggest I use. This would definitely take first at a competition.

before you can download you MUST have 10 appropriate posts. You must give before your take.

What he said. Read about that myself when I registered here earlier today.

As much as I want to be able to download this particular file (have big plans for making a proper model out of it), I know I have to be patient.

To answer your question, 110-lb. cardstock generally works well for Pepakura models.

It's not too flimsy so as not to support itself under its own weight, but also not too rigid to not allow bending of parts to achieve the proper look of whatever Pep model you're building.

I've used the 110-lb. cardstock for both my HALO Mk VI (Master Chief) helmet and HALO Reach Kat helmet, and it works just fine.