Halo Pelican 1/35

Eric Ardros

Prop Mountie
I can't believe how awesome the Pep model looks! VFR really did an outstanding job on this! I'm a big fan of the HALO franchise, so it's a pleasant surprise to see someone tackling a really nice detailed Pep file for this.

Been wanting to make one of these myself, but have only ever been able to find the generic, low-res Pep file online. Just registered here, so I have to wait to gain access to the "Downloads" section after the proper length of time has passed, and minimum number of posts have been made.

I plan on building mine up using varying thicknesses of sheet styrene applied over the original Pep model, so I can achieve the different depths of the surface details as seen on the in-game model.

Truth be told, all the exterior detail aside, I think the most intensive part of the build will be the rear compartment. So much detail in such a confined space.

Fantastic work here. Definitely the best Pep model of the Pelican Dropship I've seen!

Marman

WOW! I just love the pics. The detail and the patience demonstrated in its creation is just astonishing. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing the pics when it is completed,

jtrod02

Fantastic! this is the most detailed Pelican pep I have seen, and the scale is perfect. Cant wait t0 see it completed. Joined just to be able to track the progress and eventually download the file. The model makes a perfect base for an all styrene build with crazy amounts of detail. THe sacle is perfect for some modified/scratchbuilt Spartans and Marines. Cant' wait to see how this turns out. keep up the good work, and thanks for making it available.