Halloween Things

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by 72BMWR75/5, Oct 18, 2006.

1. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

2. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

3. ekuth

ekuth Guest

Very cool! Thanks for the link!
  4. ekuth

ekuth Guest

Very cool! Thanks for the link!
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I built the Mechanical Bat........... my sister HATES bats.......... I guess the old wives tale about getting in your hair......... she would not even get in the same room with it.......... so yes I did what any older brother would do, I picked it up and chased her around the house!

Imagine a 50 year old guy chasing his 46 year old sister around the house with a paper bat, laughing his head off, while she's screaming her's off.:grin:

You are welcome for the laughable mental picture!

Oh......... the mechanical bat is really neat even if you do not have a sister to chase with it!8)

john
  6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I built the Mechanical Bat........... my sister HATES bats.......... I guess the old wives tale about getting in your hair......... she would not even get in the same room with it.......... so yes I did what any older brother would do, I picked it up and chased her around the house!

Imagine a 50 year old guy chasing his 46 year old sister around the house with a paper bat, laughing his head off, while she's screaming her's off.:grin:

You are welcome for the laughable mental picture!

Oh......... the mechanical bat is really neat even if you do not have a sister to chase with it!8)

john
  7. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

lol

That is too funny. I figure my nieces will enjoy most of the stuff here. I plan on making several of the little coffins to use as decorations at the cafe where I work.
  8. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

lol

That is too funny. I figure my nieces will enjoy most of the stuff here. I plan on making several of the little coffins to use as decorations at the cafe where I work.