Halloween Problems

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by msh, Oct 27, 2002.

1. msh

msh Member

Here's a link to an interesting bit of news for you Halloween Train Modelers out there.

When Pumpkins Kill
  2. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

MSH.......Is that short for mish, mash, or mush? You picked a good topic to write about, you got the ''head'' for it. Oh Golly Gee Whiz and Gosh!! I certainly hope I didn't hurt his poor little feelings. Poor baby, bless his little heart

Lynn
  3. msh

msh Member

Well after 33 thread viewings I had hoped someone would have found my little stab at humor moderately amusing. Ah, well.... a writer for Letterman I'm not.

yellowlynn, it actually wouldn't be short for anything - it is what it is. Most people would simply see it as one's initials and something they are probably not inclined to pronounce as a word, per se. Others see it as an acronym, which is in fact a noun; a word formed from the initial letters of a name, such as WAC for Women's Army Corps, or by combining initial letters or parts of a series of words, such as radar for radio detecting and ranging.

I could apply that thinking to you as an example. Say...
    Better
    Information
    Through
    Enhancing
    Man's
    Education

Good to see you at the Gauge, my friend!! :p
  4. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Ho Ho there little buddy. You are trying to be a wit, but you're only half way there.

B razen
    I diot
    T otally &
    E xpressivelly
    I nept
    S howing
    O thers
    V ery
    E asy to
    R idicule

Lynn
  5. msh