Halliwell Manor

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by Starship Builder, Apr 19, 2009.

1. hey guys ive recently started a new project of the halliwell manor with full interior. heres a link to the real house so you can see the tv version has a sunroom out the side and a larger attic. im also using sketchup at it has features for architectural models but heres my progress ill be adding detail later (obviously)

Real house; http://www.pruepiperphoebepaige.de/Halliwell Manor Bilder/Manor.jpg mine will look diffrent as the set and the house didnt match up so ive had to make modifications to it.

Dated 19 April 2009

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. clif52

clif52 Banned

Cool! I've always wanted to build a model of this house for my wife. She loves Charmed.
  3. well ive now got the second floor done and am working on the attic (its a pain) ill see bout getting some more pics up tonight. the good thin is at the size of this you can prettey much detail it as much as you want
  4. Hey guys made alotta progress on this so here you go now i get to work on all the details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are some above views after i seperated the floors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. clif52

clif52 Banned

Looking good. I looked for reference materials for this house a couple of different times and never could find much. What I did find was very small photos. Keep up the good work. I'll keep watching for updates.
  6. refrence is difficult to find for it the only refrence for the inside is the shows set and outside is only ever the front the owners dont really like the publicity the house get because of the show so they dont like people taking pictures of it
  7. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Yahoo has some image of the house and inside ( Mite be set ) ? But i check a old forum broad of Charmed . At one point the ower's of the house were going to sell it ! Because of all the people show up take pic's etc.. They made a tour view of the house with a Restate co. Not sure what co it never said But if your able to find that out then you find the video because it's was used for pubic sale !!!
  8. clif52

clif52 Banned

Any news on Haliwell Manor? My wife and I have be rewatching the first season on Netflix. That house does have a lot of Charm! If you need help with textures let me know. I work with Photoshop all day most days at work. I could do a little overtime when I get home if you need the help.
  9. thank cliff im getting ther but ther aint much to see just all windows and i want to get the basic ones done before i show you them
  10. bpjmarriott1993

bpjmarriott1993 New Member

11. DanceCat

DanceCat New Member

So, Starship, can I ask you what you use as the floor dimensions for each room? How do you get the floor dimensions? I can't find them online anywhere!!
  12. Bubba Ho-Tep

Bubba Ho-Tep Paper Fanatic

Very cool! I had better not let my wife see this or I'll be building one.