Hako: Ghost Rider

oldspirit

May 12, 2005
Austin
Hako: Ghost Rider is my first offical papercraft release. The chopper is based off of my own design. It is a combination of a chopper and the traditional motorcycle from the comics. The chopper is not as easy to build as the Hakos themselves but the payoff is worth it. For example, I included some parts so that Ghost Rider's head can turn (but they're not necessary). There is 1 zip for the Ghost Rider kit and 1 for the Chopper kit. I've included some instructions but I don't think they were a big necessity. Hopefully I've covered everything. Without further delay, free for all:
Hako: Ghost Rider
image_0.jpg

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Vengence will be mine !!! quote (Ghost Rider )

Arrr .... Ghost Rider the movie open this fri and i will be there i"ve been a fan of the comic book for years... i have most a org ghost rider that run for 1 to 81
and the new ghost rider and a bunch of other book i have the viny Model of ghost rider plus diffent toys

nice job !! on the model i like the bike :)

Occ will the bike from the movie on there show some time this week , and game comes out tuesday its going to a good week !!!

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Well my wife is going to be happy. Now I can quit saying I want a new ghost rider model to go in the display when she asks what is going to go in the empty spot.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Cool, can't wait. I should be able to get back to optimus this weekend. As after messing with the autodesk support group found why software is not loading. Is a registry glitch in one of there updates. No that I gave them everything they needed. they gave me a patch to fix the issue and have already reposted current max updates to include the reg fix. But in the mean time I've been uilding like crazy since I couldn't design. Almost have my TL Models GT90 ready to start building. and built a bunch of smaller items already. Ghost rider being one of them.

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Oh no Vemon yet . :( Ghostrider need's a freind is there a Carnage , or Sliver surfer maybe a Punisher down the road ....hint hint ok i'll stop now :)

loafandjug said:
is it possible to post them? I have plans for a hako army.
Models cannot be just posted for all to download.
In most cases on this forum, when that happens, it is actually being posted by the designer/creator, which is fine and more than welcome too!:grin:

In any other case, you need the designer/creators permission to post, before doing so.

Russell