H.O Sunday Photo Fun 6-13-04

And another...
6647a.jpg

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
sprink said:
I've whipped up some Pilsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls and some breakfast scramblers.There's coffee,tea,soda and water on the counter. ENJOY!!

Warning, Sprink, you tell a Southern Baptist, right-wing Second Amendment type there's food on the table, there'd better be some. :rolleyes: :eek: :D

I just ran my beloved 4272 'round the club layout. Here's a pic of it passing the town of Clayton (named for my late father), an area I've scenicked...

Attachments

• clubI.jpg
    clubI.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 121

sprink

Jun 8, 2004
Detroit Michigan
VERY nice trestle shay. The food is on the table.......here in Detroit.
RC,
I could't tell if those were real or model.
J.W,
I have that very same culvert. Now I know what I'm gonna do with it. Thanks.

rockislandnut

Jun 12, 2004
Morris,Illinois
sprink said:
CN1,
I am embarassed to say that I can't rmember who makes the soda machine. I believe it is a fairly well known company though. They also have cases of soda in bottles . I love the little details. MellowMike and Jon Grant are unequalled in their attention to detail. Many others are as well, but they come to mind.Shamus and Mastiffdog are also phenominal.
I looked at the other thread you have concerning first gen diesels and I too love 'em. I wish Atlas or someone would make a C630 or C636. I have the Stewarts which are very nice,but I'm getting spoiled with factory dcc and sound. Maybe Stewart will strike a deal with QSI.
sprink, the soda pop machines are by http://www.jlinnovative.com/ ( click on "Details", then "Custom details" scroll down a couple pages to item #732 )

They have a lot of stuff.:thumb:

CN1

May 6, 2003
Thanks for the link rockislandnut :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I bookmarked it :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
This is N scale...but I adjusted the image, so it's the same size as the HO pics! :D ;) :D :p

Attachments

• millershill1.jpg
    millershill1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 102