H.M.S Warspite

lizzienewell

a passion for articles

Oh my! you have me laughing. I was completely mystified by the problem with "the HMS". I read it three times and didn't get it.

I'm accustomed writters getting worked up about grammar. I can get worked up about it myself. Didn't think I'd see such passion over grammatical articles in the cardmodeling forum, of all places.

I'll sock this piece of information away alongside: plural of canon is canon, and of craft is craft, gunwales are pronouced gunnels, boatswain is pronouced bo'sun, and on a boat that has careened, you can see the keel.

P

peter taft

In the queue

Hi guys. I haven't forgotten about this thread just other things popping up all over the place. I will get onto this build as soon as possible. Regards Pete :wave:

james lea

A very nice thought given by Peter Taft to his friend here... i now know that he isn't around here to complete this model for his friend Phil GIXERGS. I am sure by what i have seen and read about him, it would have been a most wonderful model and TRIBUTE to Phils father. What am i into here :confused:

Right Mate! now we're ship shape and Bristol fashion, Arrh, Square up the yards me hearties,...Ooops Captain Smollet leaking out again.
Yo Pete, I'm right glad to see you starting up with this amazing and gutsy warship. There's old steel at the bottom of the fiord at Narvik which trembles at the mention of her. Fire away lad.

David (Formerly Styrene)

peter taft

Hi guys. I haven't forgotten about this thread just other things popping up all over the place. I will get onto this build as soon as possible. Regards Pete :wave:

I am back, but had to start over because i was completely erased. Ekuth has put my post count right and other things, he is true to his word - Thank you :thumb:.

A very nice thought given by Peter Taft to his friend here... i now know that he isn't around here to complete this model for his friend Phil GIXERGS. I am sure by what i have seen and read about him, it would have been a most wonderful model and TRIBUTE to Phils father. What am i into here :confused:

Thanks for the kind words - but as said above, i am back, if i get the chance i will start building this model as i said along long time ago. Events and piles of other builds to do, have really put me behind. Oh well, cest lavie. Thanks again. :mrgreen: